blog advertising is good for you Men-O-Night: Tattoo Tuesdays

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tattoo Tuesdays

So, last night was interesting to say the least.  I sat here about thirty minutes past when I my date was supposed to call and figure out where we were headed.  I was annoyed and bummed at how flakey people can be.  So I was obviously excited to get a text from a guy I met at Friday's happy hour.  We chatted a bit and he joked that he was ordering thai food and what did I want him to order me.  I answered Panang Curry with shrimp.  It then became apparent he totally thought I was kidding and had no intention of coming over for dinner and some tv.  When I said I was dressed for a date and completely serious, he was pretty excited.  I guess not everyone is as spontaneous as I am.

We ended up enjoying thai food on his couch and just shooting the shit watching Rupaul's Drag Race.  He's a very sweet guy.  But I think just friends, but it was cool to just hang out and not having any weird expectations.  Of course right about when I was finishing my food I got a text from my actual date.  I let him know I was eating because I thought he bailed.  He thought we said 8-9 or something...anywho, not sure what happened there, but it is what it is.  As I left my dinner date to get home and ready for today, I got a text and his address with an invite for a glass of wine.  I can't turn that down!  He had really cute dogs and we watched a movie with some wine.  Not intense chemistry, but he was easy to talk to and his couch was as comfy as the first guys...so, I was ok with it.

So, what do you call two dates in the matter of a few hours?...is that double dating?  Oh boy, I sound a bit like a tramp...except I didn't even make out with either of them, so that just makes me social right?
Of course tonight I have a date with the hot guy I went to ice cream with last week.  Very much looking forward to it.  He's been the first and only guy so far I just felt really comfortable with and that I really would love to hang out with more.  Should be a fun and a bit dramatic day at work today, but I have to shower and get ready for the big and will have to share the whole story once the shit hits the fan.  Luckily I'll be the one operating the fan.

Have a great tuesday...and enjoy the tattoos til tomorrow.  :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment