blog advertising is good for you Men-O-Night: HUMP Day!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

HUMP Day!

Well, the warm weather was just a tease...I woke up this morning to my house freezing.  I was twisted in my covers like it was December!  I guess I shouldn't have set the thermostat to Off the other day.  A cold walk with the dogs too and I am really craving my Flip Flops for more than a day a week.  This week is clicking by at a great pace and considering the things I have to fit into today and tomorrow, I'm sure it's only going to get rolling at a faster rate.  Today I have a lunch meeting and I was asked out on a coffee date by a tall, dark, and handsome guy who I met in passing on Sunday.  I thought he was a cop...because he just has that look...which I adore.  :-)  Turns out that was a dream of his, but he's in the Financial Development field.  Which I think makes a great mix!  Looking forward to fitting it all into the day and seeing what comes of it.  Hoping the chemistry that we had that first moment and in our conversations since is not just a figment of my imagination.   I still don't know if he has any tattoos, but that will be something fun to discover.  :-)

After noon today...it's all rolling into the weekend.  Happy Humping!




No comments:

Post a Comment