blog advertising is good for you Men-O-Night: Sunday Funday

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Funday

Woke up with my man curled up next to me...best way to wake up fur sure!  Of course we were hit with an ungodly early snowfall yesterday.  Luckily it mostly melted after hitting the ground.  It was even cold enough last evening that we broke out the dog's coats for the evening walk.  No they are not covered in Swarovski crystals.  They are utilitarian and yet remain adorable when the boys are out and about in them.  We rented "Paul" last evening...cute...not as good as the other movies by the same guys, but still had some good parts.  I of course adore Kristen Wiig!  She kinda stole a few scenes, which I had no problem with at all.  We wanted to get "Bridesmaids" but Redbox blew that plan, so at least she was in "Paul" and I wasn't totally disappointed.

Today Mr. is working...I'm just feeling really campy around the house.  I pulled up some extra paints from my storage room in the basement so I may get one of my new projects rolling.  I do have to pop out for some final elements to my costume for work...yes, we dress up at work.  I also am making chicken and dumplings for our potluck tomorrow.  I think i'll get everything cooked and just assemble it in the crock pot tomorrow morning.  The cold weather makes me want to bake and simmer shit til I can't stand it any more.  Weird how we're programmed to feel like that...the cave has a chill, we must make more food!

Anywho...must get rolling.  I figured some meat below would be a healthy way to start the day of cooking and what not.  - Rin














No comments:

Post a Comment