blog advertising is good for you Men-O-Night: Not so Serious Friday

Friday, October 21, 2011

Not so Serious Friday

In 9 hours I'll be on vacation time...yayyy!  Until then I must down my coffee and get a shower for work.  At least I get to wear jeans.  In other news, I'm sad to report that it may be nearing that time when I must tuck my flip flop collection into the closet.  I was smart enough this morning not to wear them on my dog walk, and considering I could have been fine with gloves on too, that was a wise choice.  I always resist putting them away, but when they're out it's just too easy to ignore the signs that it's cold out and slip them on anyway.  It's just a part of living where there is more than one season.

Ok, enjoy the smiles on these hotties...i'm off to work.  - Rin














No comments:

Post a Comment