blog advertising is good for you Men-O-Night: Hump Day

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hump Day

I know...I'm running late today...gah.  Too much to get done.  I had a GREAT date last night.  First time in a long time that I thought mid date: "Boyfriend Material!".  So refreshing.  He was kind, funny, and we just clicked.  Of course I have plans out of town this weekend...and he has two days off...but we've agreed that we need to have dinner and hang out more, so I'm excited to see him again next week.  Did I mention how sexy he was?  Omg...so insanely cute.  I have to keep myself from getting too excited...in case it just fizzles into "timing" or "schedule" issues.  Gah...glass needs to stay half full...yes!

Ok...onto some hot pics of men enjoying the hump in the week.  Me next!














No comments:

Post a Comment