blog advertising is good for you Men-O-Night: S'up Saturday

Saturday, December 3, 2011

S'up Saturday

Mr. and I went for sushi last evening...so nice to just go out, low key, relax and eat good food.  Always laughing and always growing.  This morning we were slow to get up, had to push him out of bed almost so he could get to work on time.  Of course, no one shared the plans for a late start, so he was an hour early.  Grr.  An hour we could have been spooning!   

I've just been putzing around the house doing odd chores.  Walked the dogs and realized how much winter is upon us.  So cold i needed, and forgot, gloves!  Frostbite isn't pretty, so I'll remember tomorrow.  We're getting a tree tomorrow and doing a little holiday decorating...so looking forward to the fun of it this year.  So, I'm off to keep up with my list.  

Arms up to the weekend boys!  - rin 










er

No comments:

Post a Comment