blog advertising is good for you Men-O-Night: Friday Fave Five

Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Fave Five

I am still in talks with the new potential company.  Really clicking with the person who would be my future  boss.  She's great and I love the fact that the path I'd see myself going down with the company is one that she's walked and adored.  She'll be a great resource and support to find the resources I need to get to where I wanna go.  If I get in.  Once I'm in...it's up to me to get myself there for sure.  

I just love the potential of something new and the rush of adrenaline you get when you start somewhere as the new person.  Proving yourself, and making new connections with people.  Every door that opens is a new journey and potentially new friends for life.  It's crazy to think of all the times I've started at a new place, and how some of the greatest people I've met in my life and some of my closest friends today were there on day one of that journey...a complete stranger.  y That one choice to start new or take on a new challenge was all it took.  And today I couldn't imagine my life without these friends...as if I never really existed as the same person before they were in my life.  People are definitely very much like pieces of the puzzle that makes up our beings as individuals.  There are parts I wouldn't know about myself without some of the people that have come into my life.  Without them, I wouldn't be me.  Intensely amazing gifts they've given me just by being my friend or sharing their life with me.  I can never repay, just hope that I have in some way done the same for them. 

So, that's what I think about when I begin to consider myself in a new position...with a new company...and with a new network of coworkers.  Where will these seemingly strangers be woven into my life in two or three years.  What debts will I obviously owe to them or in what ways can I support their journey in life.  Crazy how simple choices can end up having such crazy big influences on our life.  

Well, that's my deep thought for the moment.  I'm going to stew on it a bit more.  Meanwhile...I thought I'd start a Friday Fave Five.  I'll be picking 5 guys that have some characteristic that makes them particularly favorable.  If you'd like to share a guy for the Fave Five...please send it my way!  

Love & Laughs - Rin 







No comments:

Post a Comment