blog advertising is good for you Men-O-Night: Tuesday Boozeday

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday Boozeday

My body feels like it should be Friday...after a marathon and a mud run.  I'm beat!  I had my interview today.  Went great and I think I really clicked with the woman.  She was the first step in the process and already said I'd be hearing by weeks end when my second interview would be scheduled for.  Woot Woot.  One step at a time!

I ran around from one job to one house with one set of dogs, to the other house with the other set of dogs.  And then back again.  Finally I have all 5 dogs, in one house, and am sitting down with a beer. If I make it through the week in one piece...we'll be all set.  I'm loving the holiday season, which hasn't always been the case in the past, but just feeling a bit caught up in the stress of work bullshit and the stress of keeping up on everything.  So grateful for Mr. and his ability in one moment to bring me so much love and relief from the mayhem. Just not getting to spend as much time with him this week and feeling the strain of the extra crazy week.

Anywho, need to unwind with the mindless tv.  Hoping everyone else's week is smooth and easy.  And covered in tattoos! - Rin




    






No comments:

Post a Comment