blog advertising is good for you Men-O-Night: Partly Sunny with a Chance of Showers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Partly Sunny with a Chance of Showers

Been a bit busy and unable to sit down and collect my thoughts enough to get them down here.  I am so ready for a new start and just waking up each day makes me more aware of it.  Like senior year of high school after your university acceptance letters have arrived...you know it's over, but you still have to show up until it's officially the end.  Being in love more and more everyday is certainly easing the stress of work.  I can never exactly express with the right words, but I couldn't imagine my life now without Mr. in it.  I've never experienced anything like it!  

My boxer boys are doing and things outside of work couldn't be better.  Love sharing my home, mornings, and evenings with all my boys, Mr. included.  The tree is lit and I'm always in the baking mood during the winter.  I whipped up a pumpkin bread with cranberries last weekend and am planning a few batches of cookies this weekend for a cookie swap a few coworkers and I are doing next week.  Hoping to make a few batches of  bath salts and bath bombs this weekend too.  I usually tend to try and make stuff for people for the holidays as much as possible...besides Mr. of course.  Can't wait for him to open his!  

I'll have to share some pics of and recipes of the salts and bath bombs if they come out well.  Crossing my fingers it's not a complete bust of an idea.  :-)

Well, after fishing for these pics below, I'm going to go take a nice hot shower and get dinner going.  Sweet Potato and Pepper Soup with Smoked Gouda grilled cheese.  Mmmm.  - Rin 















No comments:

Post a Comment