blog advertising is good for you Men-O-Night: Baby it's cold outside!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Baby it's cold outside!

It's official...we actually had to turn on the heat yesterday to get the chill out of the house.  While I love fall...I am always threatened by the immediate desire to bake, make big casseroles, and eat under a blanket on the couch.  Luckily, Mr. and I have pre-set a plan to make sure winter does not equal fat clothes.  I was hoping to find a deal on a treadmill to help with the plan, but that hasn't panned out yet.  My friends husband is still seeing value in their treadmill as a clothing rack.  :-/

So, it's Monday.  Hoping the week is smooth and their are no bombshells in the work department.  Tomorrow is my second team meeting, so we'll see how everyone decides to participate in all the plans or if they just want them to happen magically with little to no effort.  I'm thinking there will be some on both sides of that fence.  Speaking of fences...if you haven't watched the movie Temple Grandin...you should.  It's a great movie and will give you a new perspective on life and the challenges we face.  Also...Jiro Dreams of Sushi...another great one that we watched this weekend.  Did I mention along with the cold was plenty of rain.  Made for a great movie weekend.

Oh well...must start my trip out and get dressed and on with the final potty walk for the boys.  They're never excited for Mondays either.

Bundle up! - Rin


















No comments:

Post a Comment