blog advertising is good for you Men-O-Night

Friday, September 21, 2012

Another week down.   Where is 2012 going.  It's crazy that candy corn is already all over the place and I've even seen a few candy canes to boot.  Picked up my car from the dealer...he's all fixed and back on the road.  Of course I was a bit miffed that after over a week and almost three grand they didn't even bother to bathe him.  So, since I'm going in to the office tomorrow, I figured I'd take today off and after the boys were fed, walked, and settled...and Mr was off to work, I went outside with a bucket and soap and gave Earl an old fashioned hand washing.  I remember when washing my own car was a weekly ritual. Makes you appreciate it a bit more it seems.  I think I'm going to try and set up some sort of routine where I at least clean and detail the inside on a regular basis...and if I don't return to the convenience of someone else washing him, I may do that too. Of course after all that I am contemplating taking the metro to work once or twice a week and running the trail home.  Seems efficient and beneficial to my health...until winter at least.

Looking forward to some friend time this weekend, and some time laying out some plans for the next few months.  Really have a lot to get going at the office, and I want to make sure the projects on my list at home don't pay the price.  Sometimes I have too many creations in my head for my own good, and nothing gets done.  Then one day I sit down, draw or list them all out and just go down the line.  I've been wanting to make my boys some new dog beds, and I even already have the memory foam core ready to go.  Just have to find the fabric and get Stitchy out of the closet.  Then I need to get going on my silhouettes I wanna do too as a sample for the ones I want to create for my office lobby.  Then there's that surfboard I've had painted white since I moved into this condo...waiting for me to figure out what exactly I'm going to do with it.  I think I just need to get out my paints and start getting color on it, and see where it leads me.

So, today was pretty relaxing.  Caught up on some interventions and hoarders...wow, is always an understatement on those shows.  And then I whipped up some homemade pumpkin dog treats.  Now I'm just hanging out waiting on a word from Mr. that he's on his way and I'll get my domestic ass back in the kitchen to whip up a meal.

Until next time - Rin











No comments:

Post a Comment