blog advertising is good for you Men-O-Night: Date Night

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Date Night

I had a dessert date tonight after work and just had to share that there are still adorably handsome and sincerely kind men out there!  It was refreshing to just sit and talk and get to know someone so nice!   So, I'll share the brief outline of our date, and then share my horoscope that I had on my phone tonight after I got home.

We met for ice cream because the other night we were chatting and both really wanted ice cream but didn't have any in our houses.  So, we thought we'd just set a date to meet and enjoy some ice cream.  We chatted for an hour and a half or so over ice cream.  The misting rain finally stopped outside and so we walked around a really cute little historic street and were just enjoying being outside after a fresh rain.  We went back to our cars and talked longer.  I don't think either of us wanted to end the date, but it was getting dark and a bit cold.  We hugged, chatted a bit more, and hugged a few more times.  He's just so cute!  We decided to make plans for another time...minus the ice cream.

So, here's the horoscope that I found on my phone when i got home.

"Today is a good day to take time out for the small, sensual pleasures, Taurus.  Perhaps this is a day for dessert, particularly chocoloate or cheesecake.  Don't forget about the pleasures that nature can bring.  You may want to spend time in a park or forest or next to a lake, breathing in the fresh air and soaking up the beauty.  You may also enjoy indulging in a massage."

Isn't that crazy.  Well, we missed the massage part, but we did talk about enjoying them. :-)

Anywho, good week and hoping the luck continues!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment