blog advertising is good for you Men-O-Night: Tattoo Tuesday

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tattoo Tuesday

So, early ass morning to get in and open the office since staff are still out sick.   I think it's good for you every once in a blue moon to just get up at the crack ass of dawn and take a walk with your dogs.  It's like an entirely different world.  I keep seeing cars pass by thinking, "why the fuck are you awake?".  I'm sure they're thinking the same of me.  I'm starting to get a bit nervous for my tattoo on Friday.  It's not that I think it will be painful, because my first was in a much more sensitive area and I didn't even wince.  It's that it's on my thigh and big...and no longer just a artful piece on my foot.  It's almost like committing to the third and fourth ones.  Like I know I'll need to balance that out with an arm piece on my right shoulder at least.  Anywho...I'm on a time crunch this morning and must get my boys fed and myself ready for work.  Not to mention get some coffee in me!

Here's some guys that help me get through the week and look forward to Friday!

- Rin






No comments:

Post a Comment