blog advertising is good for you Men-O-Night: Sunday Supper

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Supper

Just finished making dinner and having a beer to go along with it.  I had a few minutes while my dinner was in the oven, so I whipped up a batch of Cinnamon Chip Scones.  That's right...I'm a gay who can bake...I know, breaking all the stereotypes!  These aren't your average hard, dry, over baked ones either.  I use a secret of sour cream and baking soda to keep them soft and almost like the best part of the muffin...the Top!

My boys are sleepy tonight...two good walks, and a run with my younger one.  The old guy has to stay behind and rest. They're boxer boys and are always up for a walk, but my older one is getting to that point where R & R is much more valuable!

I'm hoping for a smooth week with work and life.  I feel like the next month or so is going to be a whirlwind and a little break will be a good respite.

Here's  a few hotties to keep the weekend going.






No comments:

Post a Comment