blog advertising is good for you Men-O-Night: Tattoo Tuesdays

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tattoo Tuesdays

It's Tuesday...feels like one of those days when staying in bed, curled up with my dogs, and watching movies with ice cream for lunch would have been a great idea.  Just not in to today at all.  The weather is wonky and it makes me weird all over.  I am ready for actual fall...when I don't need to run my air conditioning and I can consistently wear layers without feeling over dressed.  In good time, in good time.  Of course my luck winter will strike next week and I'll be bundled up like an Eskimo.

Anywho...enough of that...ready for a new day tomorrow, and even more excited that I'm taking Friday off to spend with Mr. for his birthday.  Finalizing his gifts tonight with a trip out to the mall with the lesbos.  Luckily we don't have to pass home depot to get to the mall I'm taking them to, otherwise my time to shop would be more limited.  I'm hopeful there are no cat adoptions going on, otherwise that may be a road block too...oh lesbians.  :-)

So, gotta finish my shrimp stir fry in a peanut sauce, potty walk my boys, and head over to pick the ladies up.

Enjoy the ink on these men in the mean time.  I'll let you know how he likes his gifts after Friday.
- Rin






No comments:

Post a Comment