blog advertising is good for you Men-O-Night: Sunday Supper

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Supper

I had an amazing weekend.  It was freeing in so many ways.  While there are still so many unanswered questions on my plate, I feel like at least I was able to enjoy some freedom from all of the stress.  Having so many of your core pillars on unsolid ground is beyond consuming.  Love, home, and work...all seeming to be spinning around and I'm just waiting for one or more to drop into place.  But this weekend was about letting go and just having fun.  Dancing through the night with friends and meeting new people.  After so many years in a relationship, being out and single was almost intoxicating.

For now I'm relaxing and enjoying the remaining hours of the weekend.  This week will hopefully have some resolution to the waves at the workplace...and then the other pillars will find stability.










1 comment: