blog advertising is good for you Men-O-Night: One Piece at a Time

Monday, March 28, 2011

One Piece at a Time

It's all coming together...slowly but surely.  I got my new place to live today...a stunning condo in the perfect location.  So many positives, I knew right away I had to have it.  Walking distance to friends houses, across from a running trail, and to top it off...a private, secluded rooftop patio off the bedroom.  I'm seeing a lot of fun times on the patio!  And to name one, I'll have a great tan and no tan lines.  ;-)

So, one chapter ends and another begins.  I'm thinking this chapter will have some great details...some i'll be able to share and others I may need to edit out.  Hung out with some new friends this weekend, and had a great time.  It's weird how the freedom of possibility brings so much more confidence and willingness to experience life.  I realize that the security I sought in my past relationship had at some point along the way become a cage.  Whether it was the insecurities of a distant partner, or just the wrong partner, or the desire to have that storybook relationship...partner, house, dogs, a routine.  The routine had swallowed me whole.  It extinguished the fire that I know I've felt before and I'm already beginning to feel again.

It's as if the joy that I've rediscovered even masked the fact that it was Monday today...amazing, I know!
Here's to a great week, and more enlightening experiences.  

No comments:

Post a Comment