blog advertising is good for you Men-O-Night: I'M still Here!!!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'M still Here!!!

It's been too long I know! This no Internet at home is a bitch. I'm trying to get a handle on my first month here and on my own before I add anything else to the expense list. And if life wasn't as crazy as itis, I'd take tim to pop into Sbucks and get it done. Life is nuts...but in such a good way. Just experiencing an entirely new way of seeing the world and taking in each moment as if that's the pivotal time that going to shape my future. Ever chance encounter, every passing opportunity...grabbed and pulled in to catch every last breath and taste.

It's a freedom I can't even begin to explain. It's as if the last few years being trapped in a loveless and one sided relationship slipped me into a cave and I'm just now breathing the fresh air of survival and escape! I want this to be life...to go on through each year that I'm blessed to live through. Of course tomorrow I celebrate another passing birthday and another opportunity to see where this crazy collection of experiences has brought me to. I'm obviously pretty thrilled at what lies ahead! I need to figure out how to get more ads and a donation button on here so I can expedite my internet hookup and get back to sharing each moment that has me so elated...and there have been a lot that are worth sharing! For now I'm on my phone and you'll have to deal with the typos that thumbs create. :-) chow for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment