blog advertising is good for you Men-O-Night: Sunday Somethings

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday Somethings

So...I was a little bummed today that I didn't get to see my man today, but he was feeling really sick to the stomach and is not one to accept help or consoling. I'm definitely a caretaker and with an ex that could barely get fldressed without asking for help, it just feels odd not helping out when he's sick. Hopefully he'll see that it's good to sometimes just say yes when people offer. ;-)

Hopefully he'll heal up quickly and we can hang out before he hits the road again. Even with him stuck at home, I hit the gym running! It's not as fun without him, but u gotta do what u gotta do. It's weird how quickly I've gotten back into running. I have the cardio down and am burning the calories! With my man's help on the weights and machines, i really have a chance at realizing a dream of hitting my body's peak condition. I'm more determined than ever!

Today I got a call out of the blue from a reporter with a local paper. She asked if she could do an article featuring me as a local hero. I was like...WTF? Lol...and on top of that she's meeting me tomorrow for a photo shoot! I'm hoping I have the balls to ask her to submit it to the local gay publication. That would be amazing! Hoping my digs behave for the shoot!
Now for something to help relax and hit the bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment