blog advertising is good for you Men-O-Night: Twas a Saturday Night

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Twas a Saturday Night

Well, it's been a long day but all I really want to do is cuddle up on the couch under a blanket with a hot guy and sleep there until the morning.  Unfortunately I don't have any hot guys on speed dial at the moment, but I definitely need to get on that project.  I just need to figure out what city i'm looking in so I don't find my dream guy the week before I am moving across the country.

Of course tonight I hung out with my fabulous lesbian friends and they almost convinced me to stay put...of course I've already convinced myself to find a new job, regardless of whether I stay here or not...but for the first time in a few weeks, I actually could see myself staying and finding a life here.  Weird!  Just when I thought I knew what I wanted a lesbian wrench gets thrown into the mix to F it up.

Anywho, I should just go and watch some tv and go to bed, but I think I'll weed through some pics and share some of my faves.  Hope everyone is having a good weekend!   - Rin

No comments:

Post a Comment