blog advertising is good for you Men-O-Night: First Post

Sunday, January 23, 2011

First Post

So, I'm embarking on a new adventure and thought I'd create a little journal of sorts to keep track of the ups, downs, and in betweens of it all.  I love photography...and I love hot guys...so, my thoughts, insights, and ramblings will be wrapped in a lovely layer of pix of men I find intriguing & hot.

 After my 8 year relationship came to an end at the start of the new year, I vowed to press on through the uncertainty of it all and keep focused on the amazing opportunities that life has in store.  I'm a planner in all areas, and with so many choices I have found it hard to organize my thoughts and map out my next steps.  Am I moving back to the West Coast? Am I starting a new career in a new state?  With whatever comes my way, I have my two boxer bois with me and I know it'll be an exciting ride.  Share your thoughts on life, guys, and anything else that may be fitting for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment